Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Casey at caseycease.blogspot.com tagged me so here it goes.

The tagging rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag

1. I  have never had an alcoholic beverage of any kind. The earliest reason for my abstinence was that my parents told me that beer was horse pee:). It kind of made since, with all the horses and flowing rivers in the commercials. Later in life I learned the truth about beer. I continued not to drink in my adult life for better reasons.

2. At one time I weighed 346 lbs. I have always been a big guy but after I got out of college I gained a lot of weight. When my son was born I decided I did not want to set a bad example so I went on what feels like a life long diet. I lost about 70 lbs started riding a bicycle and got in shape. I still struggle with eating right I guess I always will but I will NEVER weigh 346 agian.

3. I am color blind. This can sometimes be hard because about 50% of my job is graphic design. I have learned to use color profiles and people are usually happy to help if I ask. What I am wearing rarely matches.

4. I am a collector of hobbies. I think it bugs jennifer sometimes because if I get into something I really get into it. I usually think of something I want to do, then I will try it, The next thing you know I am walking around a pro shop like a crack addict trying to find a way to get better at it. I can't just say "oh thats cool" I have to try it. 

5. My biggest dream right now is to ride my bicycle down the Baha Peninsula in Mexico. I have been on several long rides including a 4 day ride from Amarillo to Dallas (318 miles) but I have dreamed of disapearing for about 3 weeks and just riding and camping roadside. I will do this.

6. I have never had the hick ups.

So there it is my 6 things. Thanks Casey for the tag. Hopefully someday I can return the favor:).

I am not going to tag anyone just to break the rules.


 

1 comment:

Casey Cease said...

That's awesome stuff... Hiccup...