Tuesday, July 8, 2008

back from Houston


back from Houston from James Lane on Vimeo.
We are back from Houston. Jennifer shot this video in the car on our way back under my direction.:) Exciting!! We did have fun though, just chilling out and not thinking about editing video or computers or ballets (see finished with editing for now vlog). Below is a list of thank yous for the trip:

Thanks to:
1. M&Ms well the red,green,yellow,and brown ones.I always thought the blue ones were posers. 

2. All law enforcement for not pulling me over.

3. the VW Passat 32MPG!

4. A store in madison that finally had the good sunflower seeds.

5. Jennifer for letting me stop at about 15 stores to look for the good sunflower seeds.

6. Starbucks and all mater of caffeine drinks.

7. My blackberry 8820 for keeping me updated on all the twitter heads and my emails.

8. GPS! The greatest invention since the internet.

9. Jennifer's ipod 

10. God. For the safe trip.

No comments: